Sunday, February 08, 2009

Descendants of Henry & Elizabeth Pask née Asman

This information relates to the main Lincolnshire tree - descendants of Johannis [John] & Elizabeth Pask née Archer, who lived in Lincolnshire.

Yesterday I contacted Becky Pask, through Facebook. I don't really use Facebook, however back in June last year I was notified about the 200 Global Pask Challenge. I was browsing through the list of people who took part in the challenge, and came across Becky's name.

Becky lives in New York state. She was delighted I contacted her, and sent me a link to the Pask Family Web Home. This family had a family reunion on July 27 2008, by sheer coincidence a day after the Pask Family Gathering.

Becky and I intend to exchange information, and bring up-to-date the information on the descendants of Henry & Elizabeth Pask née Asman, who emigrated to America on RMS Abyssinia, arriving 22 April 1872. Henry was born in 1849 in Nocton, Lincolnshire.