Sunday, May 13, 2007

Limited Access to E-Mails

As you can see last week was a very busy week with five new inquiries from researchers looking for Pask connections.

This always seems the case when I have limited access to e-mails. Last week I was in Germany, although on business, I had the opportunity to go to Immenstadt in the Bodensee, also known as Lake Constance. The drive down through the outskirts of the Black Forest was beautiful albeit in heavy rain at times.

I am away on business again this coming week. This time back to Galway Ireland. Stuart is holding the fort back at home. From previous experience, I will have limited access to e-mails. So apologies in advance if it takes a little longer to reply. Nevertheless keep sending me updates, as I will have my laptop with me, and able to work on the information.