Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Henry & Mary Ann Pask née Palmer

This information relates to the khaki-icon tree - descendants of Peter & Catherine Pask née Frost, born 1739 in Kedington, Suffolk.

In response to the previous blog Eunice Grace Pask continued, Pat Taylor from Australia, contacted me. She writes:

Eunice Grace Pask, who is my first cousin, once removed, and it was with her father, George Pask, that my great grandfather, and her grandfather, Henry Pask, spent his last days in Willesden. I have obtained a copy of Henry Pask’s death certificate, which shows him dying of bronchitis in the Workhouse Infirmary, Acton Lane, Willesden age 88.

I have also purchased a copy of the death certificate of his wife, Mary Ann Pask née Palmer, who died of gastro-intestinal catarrh 3 days and collapse. Mary Ann Pask died at home at 30 Tower Road, Newington aged 61, and her death was witnessed by her daughter Emily Canning née Pask, my great aunt.

I have asked Pat whether she can provide an electronic copy of these certificates. This information will be included in the next website update. Many thanks for Pat for providing this information.