Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pask Shoemakers of Essex

Susan Keefe has been in contact with us since January 2005, she has been researching Jane Rebecca Harley who married Joshua Pask (1858-1930).

In April 2006, I contacted Trevor Ahmed via Genes Reunited who is researching Iris Maud Pask, whose ancestor was John Pask who was born in 1848-1850 in Loughton Essex. He was a shoemaker. Also as a coincidence, 10 days ago, Ian Black also listed in Genes Reunited that he was looking for Thomas Henry Pask born in Upminster in 1842.

Subsequently Susan and I have been researching several Pask shoemakers, as they are probably connected to the Thundersley, Essex progenitor John Pask (1771-1847). and related to Joshua Pask.

As I will be in Germany on business this coming week, and staying in a hotel, I probably will not have access to the internet to do research, so I am taking with me the notes from the research that Susan and I have done during the past 4-6 weeks. So my main task this week will be to include this information into the database.